www.erika.gr website is an online shopping store selling products via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the company, online store or website) created and run by the company operating under the name Erika Ltd. based in Athens 10560 Nikiou str. No 6, VAT No. EL095180380, email address email@example.com , web shop hotline: +30 2103233137 faxes: +30 210 3236949
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the online shop with the ERIKA trademark, which is the found at www.erika.gr address. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the shop (hereinafter abbreviated "visitor" and / or "user" or "customer" depending on whether it is limited to visiting only the store or make and order and sale of products and services) is considered and accepts the following conditions set out here, without exception. If someone does not agree with these terms, then it is their responsibility to refrain from visiting, using the site as well as from making any transaction or use of the services of the shop.
I. Membership is restricted to persons who have reached eighteen (18) years of age and have full legal capacity. Epicties.net designed the website so that users can visit without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. We asked visitors to our website to provide us with personal data only if they want to order product (s) to register on our website and / or send email to us. Each User expressly declares and guarantees that when registering on the site they will provide true, accurate and complete information and have the necessary legal requirements, but also the necessary capacity to understand the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
II. The goods sold on this website are the product of the Company or third parties. Promotional products may be imported at special rates for a certain time or amount under specific terms and conditions posted at the time.
III. The tender for the purchase of a product, as well as the creation of a personal account in erika.gr site constitutes explicit acceptance and consent by the user to receive in the future information on the products and services.
IV. The data stored on the information of participants will be kept always in accordance with the 2472/1997, N. N.3471 / 2006 and the decisions and instructions of the Data Protection Authority. Participants reserve the right to ask at any time and without charge, the confirmation,
modification or deletion of their data and to exclude them from receiving e-mails by contacting our company.
Step by step guide to buying
Every visitor of the website has the ability to express an interest in purchasing a product through their personal account, which they are required to establish.
To complete initial registration the visitor must fill in the required data in the respective fields (name, phone, product shipping address, email address), and explicitly declares that they accept our trading conditions, after a careful reading of these terms.
The buyer is then requested to choose the manner of payment for the chosen product/products.
This is solely to facilitate transactions with the Company, allowing the buyer to complete the payment for the selected product/s in the best possible fashion.
Ι. Using credit cards
Purchases by credit card are carried out under the condition that fair use. The cards, which are accepted by ALPHA BANK are Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express from all banks.
· The accuracy and security of the transactions is assured the partner banks of the SSL protocol.
· The Company neither intervene nor have any relationship with the adopted electronic payment process, which is the sole responsibility of ALPHA BANK. Therefore, it is not able to store or process credit card information. This means that every time you want to buy a product, you must re-enter the number of your credit card and explicitly declare that you are the cardholder or make lawful use thereof.
· Please note that the company is not responsible for the conditions of use of personal data that the financial institutions with which it cooperates to complete the transactions have adopted.
· The Company declines all responsibility in case of fraudulent use of credit cards. With the introduction of the required credit card information the applicant expressly states that it has the legal right to such use.
· By providing credit card information stated, the person concerned consents of to the commitment of the amount of the Offer and charge to that credit card.
· In the case in which the transaction is rejected for any reason by the issuing bank or credit card network, the purchase cannot be made and an alternative method of payment must be selected.
· No responsibility will be borne by the Company in cases where the amount of charge or commitment to the credit card is not affected by the fault of the Provider of Internet Payment Processing or Internet Service Provider (Internet Service Provider or ISP) of the bank. Some examples are the cases of failure of hardware or software, and the Company's non-timely information to complete the transaction.
II. Bank transfer
Alternatively, the Customer may make their payments by Bank Transfer to the following accounts:
ALPHA BANK: IBAN: GR56 0140 2910 2910 0200 2005 068
PIRAEUS BANK : IBAN: GR69 0171 7430 0067 4313 6659 248
EUROBANK: IBAN: GR540 260 204 0000 23020 100 7070
The account holder will appear as Erika Ltd.
The depositor should ensure that their name and the order number appear on the transaction and should then send a copy of the payment advice by email or fax to our Company.
III. Cash on Delivery (COD)
It is also possible to pay by Cash on Delivery. The Customer then pays the employee of the courier company on delivery of the goods. There is an additional charge of € 3,00 for this service within Greece.
Cancelling an order before delivery.
The Customer has the right to cancel an order before receiving it. To do this it is necessary to send a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone during working hours (as noted above).
In the event that the goods have not yet been shipped the Company will treat it as a cancellation and refund the price to the Customer, purchases made by Credit Card will be refunded directly to the card holder. If the goods have already been shipped the cancellation will be treated as a refund and the following rules apply.
Product Return Terms
The Customer has the right to return goods with 14 days on condition that the goods have not been used and are accompanied by the relevant documentation (Receipt/Delivery note). excludes wedding and tuxedo items etc.
At the same time, to facilitate the process, we recommend sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contacting us by telephone at +30 210 32 33 137
The cost of return shipping will be borne by the Customer. In the event of the item being faulty the Company will bear the cost of return shipping.
The specific conditions for return of goods are:
a. The product must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
b. The packaging of the product must be in its original condition.
c. The returned product must not be used or have suffered material damage.
d. The return costs are charged to the customer, except in the case of defective items.
e. In the event of the product being returned to the Company without shipping costs being paid by the Customer, the shipping expenses will be deducted from the refunded amount.
f. The buyer must include all necessary legally required documents in order to enable the cancellation of this sale.
In the event of the above conditions not being fulfilled, the Company will not accept delivery of the item and it will be returned to the Customer at their expense.
II. On receipt of the returned goods by the Customer Services Department, the Company undertakes to replace the product with another item as new, if the original has been proven defective (replacement).
In any other case the Customer will be credited the amount of the goods to their personal account on the website if that option is possible, or be offered the equivalent amount as a sales coupon/ gift voucher. These can be used to make subsequent purchases from the site at the Customer’s convenience.
If the Customer chooses an item of a higher value than the original amount, they must make up the difference when making the final order. If the Item(s) is of a lower value then they will be credited as detailed above.
III. If for any reason it is not possible to replace the product (with another identical or similar) the Customer may be refunded the amount of money spent on the cancelled purchase. In this case the procedure will be determined on consultation with the customer services department (bank transfer, credit card or cash).
IV. The above conditions DO NOT apply to any item that is not complete as ordered (e.g. an accessory supplied with a product).
V. Items sold at a special discount for a limited period will not be replaced/cancelled unless defective. In this case the items are identified specifically on the site and clearly state that the right to return is restricted. If in doubt please contact our customer services department.
The Company, under the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grant the user a non-transferable, personal, limited right to access and use the website and its contents. In particular, the user is obliged to observe all the provisions relating to copyright and other proprietary rights and to refrain from any action, by which is intended to modify, reproduce, publicly display or use of the website and the information for any public or commercial purpose.
Limitation of Liability
· Any information posted and detailing the specifications of the displayed products, is always in accordance with the information and guidance that our company has received from the manufacturers. The company, in good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made in error / mistake by the common experience and shall be entitled to rectification of any time aware of their existence.
· The Company shall ensure the proper functioning of the website and the accuracy of its content. In no case, however, can it guarantee that the site will not be infected by viruses.
· The Company may, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue any specific features of the site, including the availability or description of product or service.
· The Company draws the user's attention to the possibility of access to this suspended or interrupted for reasons or problems pertaining to the hosting servers.
· For your banking transactions, the Company has assured a secure environment using SSL protocol and cooperation with renowned financial institutions in Greece. Any impediment presented by the banking transaction is exclusively the responsibility of the Bank and the user.
· When purchasing the Customer consciously and responsibly declares that make legitimate use of the credit card used. The Company is not responsible for fraudulent use thereof.
· The Company bears third party claims cover from being misled, due to copying, counterfeiting or usurpation of the page part thereof by unauthorized third parties, who make the above operations in breach of intellectual and industrial rights of the Company and morality.
· In order for the browser to complete information it is possible that the site refers to links, which carry the user to third- locations. It is explicitly stated that the company is in no way responsible for the content of these links, or for any loss or damage caused to the user by visiting these pages.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
The design and contents of the website, including brands, logos, text, graphics, images, photographs and software is the property of the Company and protected by the Greek and International Law. Any copying, analogue or digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale, create derivative works, or misleading the public about the real provider of that site content. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only
and exclusively on the Company's prior written authorization. The appearance of that content on the site may not in any way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use any of the foregoing.
The user of www.erika.gr website agrees to use this website in accordance with the law and in good faith.
· Accepts that they will refrain from any publication or transmission of any content a way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene and in any manner contrary to morality or violate the privacy of another person, shows empathy, or is racial, ethnic and other discrimination or may cause harm to minors in any way.
· They will also avoid any actions that violate patent, trademark, business secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others.
· Similarly, they undertake that they will not attempt to make files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruction or equipment the operation of any computer software or hardware or even to collect or store personal data of other users. They assume responsibility for any damage caused by misuse or improper use of the service.
If they find any of the above offenses, Erika.gr reserves the right to automatically delete the account of the defaulting user, while taking proceedings under the statutory power. The Company claiming compensation for any damage caused by the tortious conduct of user is not excluded.
It is acceptable, subject to the provisions mentioned above, that the user may inform others via e-mail or by means of social media about offers or products available through the website.
Privacy & transaction Security
Ι. All information referring to user’s personal data are safeguarded as confidential. The Company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide through the website. The user data is protected from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse and alteration or destruction. The connection of users to the website is safe due to the adoption of digital technology certification from VeriSign covered by alpha bank group.
II. Purchasing products and creating a personal account in Erika.gr site constitutes explicit acceptance and consent by the user for the future use of that information for advertising or promotions (marketing) of products and services via email. The data stored on the information of participants will be kept always in accordance with the 2472/1997, N. N.3471 / 2006 and the decisions and instructions of the Data Protection Authority. Participants reserve the right to ask at any time and without charge, the confirmation, modification or deletion of their data and to exclude them from receiving e-mails by contacting the Company.
III. The Company does not disclose the details of its website users and transactions, unless written authorization from them or by court order or decision of any public authority. Only authorized employees have access to information and transactions, whenever it is deemed necessary. The user can request at any time what information is held about them, as well as their correction, where the existence of error is documented.
IV. Access to the systems of the Company (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services, while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential data and information of the Company.
These terms and conditions are governed and complemented by Greek law, European Union law and international treaties. Any provision of the above become contrary to applicable laws, ceases to have effect and removed from the present, without prejudice to the validity of other conditions